Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Volleyball Camp...and other sports

Today Volleyball Camp started! It was awesome, but what made it even more thrilling was that two of my amazing friends went with me! We got a LOT done, and worked on all the basic skills of volleyball, like passing, serving, setting, spiking, and other cool things as well. I am excited to go to it tomorrow and for the remainder of the week,  until Friday, and I really think I will be better at volleyball after this! I also started soccer tonight, ( one of my fave. sports ) and there was only one girl at practice besides me, but my coach, her, and myself got a great amount of exercise, and it was a good work-out, something to start us out for another awesome season in the Fall! Tomorrow is my first swim meet. YAHOO! I am SO pumped, and ready to give it my ALL! I really think Twin Lakes will beat the snot out of some teams this year....finally! When you go to the swim meets, though, you have to be well prepared, and I am not kidding. I have a list, actually, of all the items you have to bring to the swim meets....4 towels ( or more ), extra goggles with regular goggles, swim cap, team swim suit, not to mention a change of clothes, a healthy piece of fruit, some money for dinner, ( for those of you who don't know, swim meets tend to last from 6 to 8:30 or 9, at home meets 10, because we only have 4 lanes, not 6. ( well, I guess you could say that they start at 5,( warm up ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment