Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Next week = BUSY!!!

As some of you probably know, I am getting out of school this Wednesday-WOO HOO! But..I am also doing a bunch of other things as well...On Tuesday at school there is FUN DAY!!! ya hoo! I'll ask my teachers if I can bring my camera to school maybe.....and then on Wednesday we get out..summer break here we come! But on Wednesday, my family is hosting a end-of-the-year pool party for my WHOLE 5th grade class, and part of my siblings classes, as well as their families, and some of out cousins. I am REALLY excited for that..we have created a new play list on our i-pod-brand new songs!-and we have gotten really cute and summery decorations, and snacks, and I think it is going to be really fun. =) On Thursday, my sister Arianna is going to be turned 7, so we are having a family party at our house at night, and in the afternoon we are going to WILD WAVES!!! On Friday, I was actually planning on not doing anything, but one of my bff's Carolyn's parents bought her a sleeping with the sharks ticket at the auction..but she can't go because of a swim meet so she gave her ticket to me....(more about that later). And that pretty much ends my week.....so glad we don't have school all week! There will be (guaranteed ) PLENTY of pictures, so you can see everything!

Thanks for reading,

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment