Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Funny Friday

Here is this week's Funny Story!


So you probably heard about the ballet/dance I went to a few days ago? Well if not, check it out( find it in the sidebar archive. Well, me and my sisters Anne Marie and Mary Catherine were playing with this fan from the zoo. There were various animals on it, and Mary Catherine pointed out a panda. Well, she didn't know pandas were at some zoos, and she said " What is a panda doing on here? I thought they don't live in zoos. " And I replied " Well, they only live in certain zoos, like-" ( Mary Catherine interrupts )  " ooohh!!! Like I know this one! They live in zoos like in Mexico, ( and I'm thinking ' huh? what is she thinking ? )  cuz that's where they are borned! " hahhahaha. :) come back next week for another stomach thrilling( maybe) silly story.

No comments:

Post a Comment