Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Funny Friday

Here's the story you have been waiting for, folks! (you'll be glad you did )

My little sister Annelise is learning how to go to the bathroom, or in other words-is being potty trained.
Sometimes she wets her pants, but most of the time she makes it. Well, one time she was going to the bathroom and my mom and younger sister Arianna(6)were with her. Well, all of a sudden Annelise's eyes lit up and she shouted" ITS COMING!!! ITS COMING MOM!!! "   =)

Hope this brightened your day, and feel free to share YOUR funny stories here, or in the Chatter box ( look in the February or March column) I'd LOVE to  hear them. OR, you can send me emails at marygrace.curran@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a great day!

Mary Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment