Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Swim Meet-first one!

We had our first swimming meet last night against the Olympic View Maddogs! We lost sadly, 372 to 348, but I have a feeling it's going to be better next time!  I swam in the 200 medley relay, where I swam at the end 50 freestlye. Then I swam 100 IM, which is one lap of butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestlye! I think I got second place or something..not really sure but I dropped 7 seconds! Then I swam 50 breaststroke, and at the end I swam in the 200 freestlye relay! In my groups first relay, we got a really good time, and WE MADE IT TO PRELIMS BECAUSE WE GOT AN SSSL TIME!!! WOO HOO!!!That is a really big deal, if you haven't noticed hahaha. My mom tried to get some pictures, and the ones of me were really bad( I think ) but I will still put some up..and a bunch of my friends and sisters!

 Me and one of my BFF's Carolyn Hare...she is an AMAZING swimmer!
 My swim coaches ( from left to right ) Kai , Lauren, and Jenna.

Mary Catherine about to dive in

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cool pics! Did your team win??!!??!?!?!? :) ;) :D

    ReplyDelete