Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ballet

Last night was the parent/kid meet for Twin Lakes, you don't have to go, and I actually had plans to, but at the last moment( I'm talking last moment last moment ) I decided to go to a ballet/hip hop/modern dance recital...it was AWESOME!!!! Some of my cousins were in it, so it was nice to look for them during the performance, and unfortunately you were not allowed to take any pictures, but I did after the recital.  :) My cousin Clare was a jellyfish, and Catherine was a dolphin, and I can't remember what Laura was, but their costumes were amazing.  My favorite part...SO hard to decide! I LOVED the jellyfish ( espec. the costumes ) and the hip hop dances as well. ARRGGHH it's so hard to decide! Anyways, here's the pics and thanks for visiting!

MG







No comments:

Post a Comment