Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mindless Monday

I am feeling- ready to go to bed, because the first day of morning swim practice ( 8:30) starts tomorrow, have to wake up early! Excited, because my swim team is ALL going to Mr.Popper's Penguins on Friday! ( Because our team mascot is a penguin ) Happy for my BFF who just got highlights! I went with her when she got them, they are super cute.

I am wearing-hair up in a ponytail, a black pair of Adidas shorts, a blue undershirt and a pink tee.

On my i-pod-nothing new :)

Outside my window-nothing new either, the usual cloudy weather. :(

I am proud of-Hmm...I made a huge schedule of all the activities I am doing this summer...complete with destinations, times, and things I need to bring!

I am reading- a MILLION books, we went to library today ( one of my favorite places in the world )and I got a bunch of books, but I am actually reading this one I got from my church library called 'Amazing Grace, 101 stories of faith, family, and humor for the Catholic Heart' , or something like that.


I am so grateful for-
-Summer days with BBQ's, the sun, and lying outside on a blanket and looking at the clouds.
-My new room( well its not new ) that I now have ALL to myself. I have NEVER in my LIFE-except for when I was a baby-had a room to myself..ahhh peace and quiet!
-My amazing swim team that I get to be  part of, and the fact that we have the best team spirit!
-The gift of smiles and laughter, I don't think I could live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment