Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Funny Friday...and Candy

In Mt. Rainier, ( Our school identifies our classrooms with places in Washington ) my classroom, our "theme" is the bears, and if we are good, or help out, or are ready early, my teacher hands out bear bucks, which we can turn in to get candy or toys. Well, it's the end of the year, and I hoarded up 10 bear bucks, and 2 bear passes -worth 5 bear bucks each.( a homework pass) I turned in them all for 14 airheads, and 30 jolly ranchers! That's A LOT of candy...not that I was going to eat it all =) Well, off I go to swim practice, and the kids go home after dropping us off, and they get into it. Annelise and John Luke ( JL is 4, Annelise is 2) So I go into my room and I look in the bin and all of the candy is gone, and John Mark is the only kid I see in the room that they hang out in. Well, I put two and two together, and I go into the playroom, and there, in the corner, squeezed together, fear in the eyes, is John Luke and Annelise, looking at me in pure terror. So they have to get me some more and miss out on the movie night tonight-we are watching megamind. Anyways, come back next Friday for another funny story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment