Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Peace and quiet

Right now I am at home alone, the kids have just gone to swim practice, and it is amazingly quiet!! you would not believe how loud it get's around the house sometimes, what with all us kids playing games, watching movies, or helping mom cook dinner, or even at night yelling for a glass of water or " Just ONE more kiss goodnight, daddy", it never shushes down. Ahhhh. It is very peaceful. You probably wouldn't notice it at your house, but I sure do. Sometimes I go to my friends' houses, and It is SO quiet-well at least quieter than our house. :) Well, might as well enjoy it while it lasts...maybe go and read a book or clean my room :)

1 comment:

  1. our house gets loud too! i love when they leave the house. Who is Nie Nie i know she got in the plane crash but why do you have her button? and enjoying the small things?

    ReplyDelete