Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Outside Fun...Annelise

Okay, okay. I know I've already done a Wordless Wednesday, but I reeeeaaaaaalllly couldn't help it! Annelise looked so cute in the swing, with the sunlight on her, and I mean, every photographer jumps into action at the sight of that, right? Okay, maybe not, but still. It would make a perfect Wordless Wednesday for a million ye so I will put the cute oars...maybe a trillion...okay, I am sticking with 2 weeks. hahaha. Anyways, I took about a bajillion pics of her,nes big...well, ya know the drill. And if you don't, welcome to the blogging club of MG, you will see what I do with my pictures. :) Okay, I have to admit, you may not love the pictures, because I have been going ON and ON about them, and they are starting not to sound so cute......but I sure do! I don't think you already knew that...right? Yeaahh..thought so. :) Well, folks, you have been waiting for them! probably not though! hahaha. Here they are.














No comments:

Post a Comment