Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day-of-the-week post change!

This is really important. As you know, I have a Mindless Monday that I post every Monday, a Wordless Wednesday, Thursday Thing, and Funny Friday. Now On the sidebar you can see a section labeled "pages", it probably is blank except for home, maybe not, but please do me a favor-click on all the blank spots in that section and posts will come up, you just have to click on the blank spaces. If you are having trouble, please email me at marygrace.curran@gmail.com. Now, instead of having all of the Mindless Mondays, Wordless Wednesdays, etc. in posts, I will just add it in the Pages section, so visit that every week to see the new ones on all those days. Again, if you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to comment or email me, I would love to help you.



Thanks for reading,




Mary Grace Curran

No comments:

Post a Comment