Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

School - OVER!!!

I am SO excited that today is the LAST day of school! No more pressure to get projects done, homework, classes, or uniforms!! Today we have an assembly and then we get our yearbooks passed out, and we have a half an hour to get them signed. We get out at noon! Then tonight I am having a pool party at Twin Lakes Golf and Country Club from 6:45 to 8:45, everyone is welcome! I will totally have pictures, but they probably won't be up until Friday, because Thursday is my sister's birthday, and my family is going to Wild Waves! Also on Friday is Sleeping with the Sharks, where you go to the zoo, and you get to walk around the zoo in the dark, and you get to sleep next to the shark tanks, and do other fun activities like painting stained glass windows and feeding elephants! Two of my bff's are going, so it will be even MORE fun! Thanks for reading,


MG

No comments:

Post a Comment