Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Brain Busters

I am so sorry I haven't been updating the Brain Busters, here are the question/answers for all the past ones I haven't answered yet. 







Q/A to number 4. -One sunny afternoon, three men go for a ride on a hot air balloon over the Sahara desert. An hour into the trip, the balloon begins to lose altitude. A month later, someone finds one of the ballooners laying on the desert sand dead, naked, and holding half a toothpick. What happened to him?


When the balloon lost altitude, all the men took their clothes off and threw them out of the air balloon to make he weight go down. That didn't work, so they decided to draw sticks, whoever drew the smallest one had to jump out. The man lying in the desert was the one who drew the shortest one, half a toothpick. He died because of the big jump, and the heat.  



Q/A to number 5. -    
I am used to bat with, yet I never get a hit. I am near a ball, yet it is never thrown. What am I? 


Eyelashes 




Q/A to number 6- 




Where will you find roads without cars, forests without trees and cities without houses? On a map. 


Here are some more brain busters to make up for all of the days without them. 

#6-
I have a tail, and I have a head, but i have no body. I am NOT a snake, or any other animal. What am I?

#7- 

What question can someone ask all day long, always get completely different answers, and yet all the answers could be correct?

#8- 
There is a word in the English language in which the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word, a great woman. What is the word?


#9- 

I run, he runs, I stop, he runs? What is he?



Good Luck on all of them, there will be answers next Sunday! ( oh, and these are all medium )


No comments:

Post a Comment