Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blogging Tip Tuesday

Every other Tuesday or so, I will do a " blog tip", or something that I do to make my blog good, or something that I see on other blogs that make them even more amazing. And if I see something on someone else's blog that really catches my eye, I will be sure to put their blog address up with the name of the post. If you don't want me to for your blog, just email me at marygrace.curran@gmail.com .  So all you bloggers out there make sure to look here every other Tuesday starting in a couple of weeks for a tip! Right now I am going to give one, just for a little sneak peek. :)

BT- When you post, don't post pictures or tell about something that happened a long time ago. I did that when I first got my blog, but people ( I think) are interested in what is happening 'as of right now' when they read your blog. Keep it simple, keep it fresh, and keep it in the present. :)