Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baking and Play

This past weekend I did some baking with my cousin...coconut cupcakes for her brother's graduation from West Point- and I went to a play called the Music Man, put on by the 7th and 8th graders at my school, it was AWESOME!...here are the pictures.....


 My cousin Bethany with my sister Mary Catherine
 My cousin Bethany with Scott Lambert-The Music Man in the play! ( they both did a fabulous job)
 Bethany with one of her friends and one of our favorite babysitters =)


Here are the baking pictures:




 The recipe
 pouring in batter
 batter in the cups
 fresh out of the oven!
 with the black frosting
 the final cupcakes-finished and A is for "Army"!
A special one with sparkle stars!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cupcakes!the A is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea. Baking them was really fun, wish you had been there!

    ReplyDelete