Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Mindless Monday

I am feeling-excited for the last week of school, and all of the activities I am doing this week,  hopeful for my party on Wednesday, and sad that I won't be able to see some of my friends until fall.

I am wearing- black converse, white and purple socks, a uniform skirt, my white collared shirt, school sweater, and Aeropstale hoodie.

On my i-pod-new, fun songs for the summer!


Outside my window-cloudy dreary weather..it should warm up soon..


I am listening to-The radio..not sure of the song...and my sisters making lunch.

I am proud of-Babysitting my siblings last night while my parents went on a date! It was m first time..I got 10 bucks. =)

I am SO grateful for-My awesome teachers, who spend SO MUCH time during the year helping me, and correcting papers...don't know how they do it! My dad...Father's Day is coming up.. =)

I am thinking about-Going to school today-last math class, social studies class, and science class!

I am reading- A mystery book..forget what it's called...hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment