Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Outside Fun

OMG! Today is really nice, probably not to people in Los Angeles, Vegas, or DC or Massachusetts, but it sure does count here! We have been playing outside all day, including swimming practice this morning because that is an outside pool, summer ( starts today ) is off to a great start!  I have about 200 pictures of all the kids playing outside on my camera-183 to be exact-( thank God for those amazing things ) and they are loading onto the computer right as I type. And some are so cute, or I just want to put on, so instead of taking up my whole blog page with pictures and put you to doom of bored-ness(not a real word but should be) I will put only the REAlly cute ones up and put all the rest together and have them be small! You should be glad. :)


 Well, I chose this picture first because myfavorite way to spend a sunny day is sit in the shade and read..barefoot and all with my camera...but it was SO hard to read because I just kept turning my camera on and taking pictures of all the kids playing! hahaha.

 Annelise-of course-the center of attention wanted some pics so I snapped a couple...they turned out pretty cute. :)

 




 John Mark took to playing basketball, cheering loudly on every time he made a basket. :) He loved shooting, and dribbling as you can see.

 I love this picture because you can see the action, John Mark's jumping in the air, the ball maybe going into the basket...I just love it.



 Setting up the pool... :)















 Playing in the bubbles!...wait. Bubbles? Yeah. My mom decided that the kids could take a bath....The easiest way to a man's heart is through his food...the easiest way to persuade a kid to take a bath is through bubbles! hahaha.


Rubbing the soap out of her eyes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment