Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bedtime :)

Scene- Upstairs in the bathroom, it's night time and all the kids are asleep..except for a couple...

( Mary Grace Walks into bathroom , Annelise is brushing Mary Catherine's hair )

Mary Grace - Annelise, it's time for bed. Say goodnight to your sister, you can finish brushing her hair tomorrow.

Annelise- ( in a whiney voice ) Nooooooooooooooo!! I don WAN to! I wanna brus Mawy Caterins haw!

Mary Grace- ( In a stern voice ) Now Annelise, I told you once. You can either have me walk you to bed, or I can carry you. What will it be?

Mary Catherine- Oh, come ON Mary Grace. Just let Annelise stay here with - OUCH! Annelise, brush my hair softer- me, it won't take long.

( Mary Grace takes hair twisty out of Annelise's hands. Annelise begins to blubber. )

Mary Catherine- Ok, Annelise since you can't do your hair by yourself, do you want me or Mary Grace to put your hair up?

Annelise- Mawy Gwace.

( Annelise walks over to Mary Grace and sits on her lap and hands her the ponytail holder, Mary Grace brushes her hair, then starts to put the ponytail holder in. It  snaps on the last pull around the strand of hair )

Mary Catherine - HAHAHAHAHAHA


( Annelise stands up and walks out of the bathroom, happily, and goes into Mary Graces room with the ponytail out, even though she has no clue that its gone )

Mary Grace and Mary Catherine grin.


And scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment