Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blogging Brain usters answers!

Here are the questions and answers from last Sunday, from now on I will have about 2 or 3 a week!

Q-I have a tail, and I have a head, but i have no body. I am NOT a snake, or any other animal. What am I? 
A- a coin

Q-What question can someone ask all day long, always get completely different answers, and yet all the answers could be correct?
A-what time is it?
Q-There is a word in the English language in which the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word, a great woman. What is the word?
A-heroine 

Q-I run, he runs, I stop, he runs? What is he?
A- a watch








Here is a brain Buster for this week-
All about, but cannot be seen, Can be captured, cannot be held, No throat, but can be heard. What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment