Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh, the sweet, sweet smell of revenge!

Now, as you probably know, I am not a supporter of McDonald's whatsoever. I started disliking it about 3 years ago, and my family knows that, and some of them aren't liking it anymore as well. Well, in November, my sisters thought it would be hilarious to mix McDonald's ranch with the ranch we had to dip our celery in at dinner. So when I walked out of the room to get some water, they put some in to the regular ranch I had on my plate. So, after I had taken a bite and swallowed, they told me. I was mad. And I knew I had to get revenge. So, low and behold, today comes along. (oh, I forgot to mention Mary Catherine doesn't like it anymore) The kids-MC leading-decided to play ANOTHER prank on me. They squirted McDonald's ketchup ALL over my desk, and wrote "I love mcdonalds" as a harmless joke. HARMLESS??!?!?!? my room smelled like ketchup, and They ruined this paper pad I had on my desk! Harmless joke, sure. Well, dinner comes along-we had corn dogs. I decided to slip some bbq sauce(there was no ketchup)from McDonald's into her ketchup, and they are pretty much the same color. So she comes in, takes a dip of the ketchup for her corn dog, and takes a bite, and walks out of the door to swim practice. She still doesn't know as of this moment.
( 6:20 PM 6/6/11) Hee hee. Can't wait for her to get home. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment