Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Room re-decorate!

All afternoon since about 3:00 we have been re-decorating our rooms, and right now it's 5:00. Mary Catherine got a new bunk bed( late birthday present ) and I got the boys' bed and everything is all switched around and beds and frames are lined up in the hallway and I feel like I live in a factory or something, hahaha everyone is so busy and bustling, and it's SUPER hot out ( we played outside ALLL morning and early afternoon), after mass, and we came in to find . . . more heat! But it is nice because you would never believe it but we have had rain or overcast for a few months! My room is really cute! In about an hour we will be heading over to the hotel my cousins are staying at to visit, eat ice-cream at Cold Stone, and go swimming at the hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment