Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

COUSINS COUSINS COUSINS!!!!!

Next week all of my cousins are coming for the week from California, and am I excited! The Fuegman's and The Delorenzo's are visiting for a week and we are doing a bunch of fun things including going on a hike with this SUPER fun naturally-made-by-god rock waterslide that is FREEZING cold, going kyaking at Lake Washington, and maybe even getting nails done with all the girls! My Aunt Angelique and Uncle Tom arrived today with their kids Hannah, ( 11 ) Isabella ( 9 or 10  ) , Sierra ( 7 ) , and Jake ( 3 ) . I am SUPER excited to go see them, as well as my Uncle Patrick who is arriving tomorrow with his kids Christian, ( 9 ) Annabella , ( 10 ) Scott , ( 8 ) and Sophie ( 6 or 7 ).  So I will have a JILLION pictures for you to see, and I am really excited if you haven't noticed! Hahaha.

Thanks for reading,


MG

No comments:

Post a Comment