Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tuesday Tip

I know it's Sunday, but I forgot about the Tuesday Tip last week, so here is this week's :

When you are blogging, think about the main concept of blogging-to tell people about our life and what is happening in it, and the blog usually has a purpose, or a main topic, like cooking or dancing. Mine is photography, so you see a lot of pictures on my blog. And when you blog, don't just blog to type stuff out. Blog to tell about your life. I mean, I like to learn about your life, not just see like a recipe or quiz or whatever. I know I do the Mindless Monday and Would 'You Rather, but I also tell about my life and what is happening in it, in other words, what I am up to. Not just " Here's this, here's that, the only reason I do my blog is to be able to tell people I have a blog " etc. I have seen this in blogs, but not in Clare McKenna's and others. She does a great job of keeping people updated in what is happening in her life, while at the same time is putting awesome quizzes and super stumpers on her blog! Find the address on the side of my blog.

Come back in a couple of weeks for another tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment