Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Mindless Monday

I am feeling-     -Patriotic! Happy Fourth!  

 - Excited; We are having a water balloon toss tonight, and we may play crochet!

- Tired- I went to bed late and woke up early this morning to go to the Fourth mass

-Joyful- I won 3 games out of 5 against my dad for banana grams. The deal was if he won, we just go to adoration, if I win, we go to adoration and I get to buy a book at Barnes and Nobles!

I am wearing-  jean capris with holes, a pink cami, and my Twin Lakes 2011 swim team shirt.

Outside my window- WOO HOO! finally we have a sunny day . . . perfect for playing outside and other activities, but it is HOT. :)

I am reading- A book called . . . ummmm...I forgot...hahaha. But it's about an ordinary girl who gets visited by a sort of fairy godmother and gets to substitute for princesses! It sounds like a little kid book, but I like it. Thanks for lending it to me, Carolyn!

I am grateful for-

-Freedom! And the year 1776, and the constitution, and the year July, and Paul Revere . . .   :)

I am proud of - winning two swim meets in a row! And dropping 17 whole seconds on my IM in just 2 swim meets!

I am listening to - The song " Can you feel the love tonight" and the kids running around the house.

I am praying- For our President, and for the retreat I am going to this week!

In the garden- Strawberries finally! There is a whole patch and there are just growing more and more! There are pictures in my " Summertime " post.

In the kitchen- MMMM yummy blueberries and raspberries, and fresh picked strawberries ( my fav. fruits ) from the market! Perfect to go on cheesecake . . . I wish I had some : ( hahahaha


A few plans for the week- going on a retreat at Palisades retreat center - we have our own cottage woo hoo! - doing volleyball camp at Kennedy, a swim meet, swim practice, lots of blogging, babysitting maybe, going jogging, having a blast! And working on my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment