Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mr. Popper's Penguins movie reveiw

Today I went out with my mom and some of my siblings to see the new family movie " Mr. Popper's Penguins."  The main story line- Mr. Popper, a divorced man with two kids lives by himself and is a very successful business man. He grew up with his father sailing the world, and doesn't get to see him often. He receives a package in the mail with a penguin, then receives 5 more, and names them. In this movie he grows close to the penguins, does snappy business deals, and learn how important being a family is. Out of 5 stars, I would give it about 3.5 . Although the movie was cute, and nice for kids and anyone looking for a heartwarming movie, the storyline was predictable, but I would recommend it for when it is in the dollar theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment