Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Camp Hamilton!

I am REALLY excited because today I got signed up for camp Hamilton! It is similar to Don Bosco, because it has the same sort of activities and it has the sacraments and stuff, but the place where it is is REALLY nice and pretty, because they have an 80 acre lake, and DB only has a pool from what I heard, so I am really excited! I will be going in a couple of weeks, and it is called adventure camp or something, and it is like a traditional camp for a week with swimming, campfires, hikes, outside games, crafts, etc. One of my friends may be going with me, but I have not heard back from her parents, and if not, we will probably try someone else! :) I will have pictures ( I hope ) to put on the blog, so you will see what it was like! It is from the 15th of August to the 20th, so it won't be for a while!

Thnx for reading,

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment