Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ride 4 US event

Today we went to a 4US event, which stands for " for ultra sound " because it is pro-life and it raises money for ultra sound machines! There were a whole bunch of races to raise money, like biking, running, riding in the car, and walking. There were also events for the younger kids, like for babies the Diaper Dash, and other races for the older kids. From Anne Marie to John Luke, the kids raced in a 1K race, and Anne Marie got around 3 for the girls, and John Luke ( 4) beat Mary Catherine, and Catherine Prato our cousin ( both 8 ) . We also had popsicles, which were in dry ice, and I put mine to my tongue, and it got stuck, and I couldn't get it undone! And it was stuck and it hurt and I couldn't talk. So my Aunt Laura poured water all over it, but THEN she got it on my face, which smeared my face paint that had a heart that said " 4 US " and now I'm really sad because I waited a whole half an hour to get it on . :( Oh, well. Here are the pictures! 





 annelise racing!


 All of the 10 and unders getting ready to go!
John Luke coming in

No comments:

Post a Comment