Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Swimming . . . Prelims AND Southern division!

Hey, everyone! I am REALLY excited because I made it to Southern Division!     
That's like a stage before the championships! There are like 4 rounds, B champs for the people who's times were't fast enough, but you could go to try to make it to the next level, which is prelims, which was today, and then is Southern Division, then All City!!!!!!! I really want to make it to all city, I never have, so wish me and my relay team for the 200 medly good luck! We came in 6th place, so we were SUPER close to getting cut, but we made it! I swim 50 free in the relay, and Emma swims the 50 backstroke, Val swims the 50 breaststroke, and Meghann swims the 50 butterfly! Like I said before, wish us LUCK! we will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment