Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mindless Monday

Here is today's mindless Monday...


I am feeling..

- excited about the swim meet tomorrow!

-clean, ha that sounds weird I mean organized I guess...I re-did and decorated my room, it's super cute!

I am wearing- A gray and pink tee, and a pink undershirt with adidas sweat pants..my hair is still wet from swim practice...

Outside my window- sunny day, almost clear sky, and lots of kids running around :)

I just finished a book - called grrr I forgot again but it was about this kid who is a computer spy sort of guy, it was really good and speaking of reading...at my library for middle schoolers they have this thing called " read 3 get one free" and you have to complete this little review on it and I have read 9 books and done the reviews so that means I get 3 free books! :)

I am grateful for...

My little siblings John Luke and Annelise, we played for 2 hours tag and hide and seek sort of games, they were so cute!

I am proud of- outsmarting my dad this morning in the car, here is our conversation ...

 ( M = Mary Grace, T = Thomas or my dad )
Scene: We are in the car, at 8: 15 in the morning, on the way to swim practice...


M- Hey dad, has there ever been a moment in the world where everyone was perfectly or almost perfectly still?

T- No, everyone is always moving around and doing stuff.

I wait a moment to stop and think. Then an idea popped into my mind

M- Hey dad, how about when Adam was sleeping?

I am listening to - The plumbing system in my house, someone just flushed the toilet...hahaha.


I am praying- For a DEAD stop to abortion!

In - The McKenna's - Garden- I was at their house yesterday and we picked raspberries from their garden..mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment