Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Funny Friday

So ya know how Twin Lakes beat Kent? Well OF COURSE you do, I made so much of a deal about it. haha. Well, anyways, at the B Champs yesterday, ( for the swimmers who had a not-fast-enough time to make it to the Prelims, kind of like the almost-championships, I went to the B Champs even though I made it to Prelims, though. ) and Arianna and this girl with a Kent swim cap on are talking. So Arianna said " So, you are from Kent, right? " And the little girl said " Yeah, I am . " And my mom was like " Oh, they are probably friends from the playground, Arianna is probably going to ask her to play. " But I think little miss Arianna had other thoughts in mind...she said, in a proud voice " Well yeah, we beat you, ya know. Twin Lakes beat you. " Hahaha. :) Oh, Arianna, so competitive .....

No comments:

Post a Comment