Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Swim Meet

WOO HOO we won ANOTHER swim meet last night against Gregory Seahurst!!!! I don't remember the score, but I did get a bunch of pictures! :)  I swam in the 200 medley relay, and I swam the 100 IM ( 1 lap of each stroke ) and 50 butterfly, and a 50 freestlye in the 200 free relay! I got 2 first place :) and 2 3rd place, which isn't too bad, because we have 4 lanes at our pool. Then ( as a Twin Lakes tradition ) we went to Godfather's pizza, which was really fun! This morning my coaches Jenna and Lauren could hardly talk because they had been yelling and cheering so much in the past 3 days. :) Here are the pictures, and some of them aren't of my friends or family, just pics of kids swimming in their events!


 Mt crazy friends ( from left to right ) Alex, Carolyn, and Andrea!
 'Oh yeah, strike that pose" !
 Getting ready to dive in


 A blury picture of Mary Catherine diving in! hahaha
 Mary Catherine taking a breath on breaststroke
 waiting for the score

 trying to get one of our swim coaches in the pool

Me and Andrea...yes I know I look terrible but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment