Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Silly Story

Here is a funny story about my sisters b/c the Mindless Monday was sort of short....

Okay, so last night my mom told us this story last night about tp-ing peoples houses, but we can get to that later...anyways, my sisters Anne Marie and Mary Catherine( AM and MC ) thought it was funny and wanted to actually do it. So we thought that they were just kidding when they did, so we all went to sleep normally. A about 5:30 in the morning, I hear these whispers. " Mary Catherine, come on. It's time to toilet paper their house. COME ON ! " And I am thinking, what in the world? But I was really tired so I fell back asleep. Then at 7:00 I wake up, because it is like my automatic alarm for swim, and I hear MC and AM talking about this toilet papering. I am just going to tell you the story.  So apparently they slept in black clothes and shoes, so they woke up at around 5: 30 to go toilet paper my neighbors house. they escaped out the schoolroom window, and brought 10 rolls of toilet paper over to there house, and started doing it. So  MC put one square of paper on every bush and tree, while AM was hitting the roof and the house with a lot of it. They were really loud though, and could be heard all around the neighborhood, so the man that lives there comes outside in his suit, WHILE THEY ARE DOING IT, and he MAKES THEM CLEAN IT ALL UP! And then it just got worse after that...hahaha.


MG

No comments:

Post a Comment