Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Getaway

For my parents anniversary, they went out from Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, and they went to Portland! I assume they had a very nice time, and they got us a million books from this cool bookstore down there. They got me The Story of a Soul, ( the life of St. Therese ) which I have been wanted for a while, and a book on Saint Margret Mary, and the Mother Daughter Book Club series, which I was most excited about! I have read the whole series, but I still like having the books so I am re-reading them so I am up-to date with the book coming out in October, called " Home for the Holidays " which I am extremely excited for. While they were gone, I also received a book in the mail from Amazon called " Olivia's Gift" which is the second book in the " Olivia " series.  They are VERY good books, and I highly recommend them for girls over the age of 9. I also puled Arianna's tooth out, which she has been wanted out for a LONG time. And one of the babysitters, Claire, went out and bought Arianna some candy while she was sleeping to put under her pillow, which was VERY nice of her. We had a lot of fun, but for now I would like my parents to stay home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment