Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mindless Monday

Outside the window 

Cloudy, as it has been all day long. But it is kinda humid at the same time, so I expect to sweat a bunch at soccer practice tonight.

I am listening to 

My mom telling me to lock the computer down after I get off

Mary Catherine under the trampoline, pushing the bottom off, and singing some weird opera song at the same time, and pushing Lucianna with it. she just said " Ew someone farted. " a chorus of " Not me/. It WASNT me. I didn't do it. " echo after her comment. Then " Oh eww. annelise needs a diaper change. "


I am wearing 

Addidas sweats, pink undershirt, Abercrombie t-shirt, no socks, hair up in a messy pony tail.


I am thankful for 

My dad for working SO tirelessly and  hard on his new book about marriage, an edition to his Eucharist and Reconciliation books.


I am pondering 

That which country is going to take over the world first. China, or China? hmm well with that 3 billion dollars we are paying them back every day ( Bad Mr. President ) . Keep praying for him.


I am reading

Newberry award winner " the Evolution of Calpurnia Tate. " It is pretty good so far.

I am thinking 


'I wonder who is going to be at soccer practice tonight, ' and ' I am excited for the busy week ahead '.

I am creating 

Umm . . . A WONDERFUL blog that you are reading? I don't know. I really like crafts and stuff but- Oh! I am creating my babysitters birthday card! ( It's the 21st of August. Day after Lucianna's! :) 

On my ipod

I am actually leaning towards getting a new song on my ipod. It's called stereo love. and no Dad, there are no swear words in it. I checked the lyrics. Arianna described it as " Paris Music " haha.

I am hoping and praying

That this upcoming school year goes well

In the garden

Are the flowers my mom and siblings planted today! And pumpkins are coming in October. I just had a thought hat will make you laugh. John Mark's birthday is October 3rd. If you ask him when his birthday is, he will reply " When the pumpkins come out! " :)


A few plans for the week 

Having some good family friends of ours over for dinner tomorrow night
Going to a Mariners game on Friday
My parents anniversary is this weekend, they are going out for a couple days, and my favorite babysitter and her friend are watching us
Anne Marie's B-day party is on Thursday
Have soccer practice Tonight and Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment