Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Seattle Visit

Today me, Anne Marie, and Mary Catherine all went to the Richard's house to hang out with their daughters, Gillian ( 12) and Ellie ( 8 ) . We played hide and seek in their basement in the dark, and it was really fun and creepy at the same time! We also did mad libs, went down to the beach and got rocks, ( anne Marie, MC , and Ellie all got wet! ) and then went back to the house for a yummy lunch. We had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, because we got their at 8 because they live so far away. It was really fun , and I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Mary Grace I wish that I was there but we were camping. Oh well. Maybe before camp Hamilton? If not I'll see you then!
    J-Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too! I hope you had fun camping . :) I don't know. Maybe. Yeah, I'll see you then as well!

    ReplyDelete