Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Mindless Monday

Here is today's mindless Monday :


Outside my window 

  Sunshine! It is starting to feel like summer, finally! the grass is green, ( well in my backyard, let's just say that some parts of the grass need to be watered : )     )  and flowers are still hanging in there!

I am listening to everyone playing upstairs, and my mom talking .


I am wearing 
A pink t-shirt, and shorts.


I am so grateful for 

-Lucianna, who has the most absolute cutest smile in the entire world! she has grown in her two bottom teeth, and it is just absolutely adorable! I will have to find a picture soon . . .


I am reading 

A book ( 400 pgs. ) that is called My Most Excellent Year. I got it for free at the library, and it is very good so far. It is taking me a while to read, though.

I am thinking

WOWIE WOW WOW! ( As Junie B. Jones would say ) I cannot believe it is already the 1st of August!!!!!!!! Summer is just going by so quickly before my very eyes!

I am creating 

hmm....I guess I am still just playing around with my paper and scrapbooking stuff. But I would LOVE to learn how to crochet! I have a really cool book on it, so I would be really thankful if someone taught me or I went to a class on it.

On my i-pod 

well no new songs lately, but I have found a really fun card game I never knew was on it, so that's exciting I guess.




In the garden 

All of the roses are in bloom! They are really pretty! and some butterflies have been flying around...Mary Cathrine and John Mark LOVE playing with them  . . . poor  little guys .   :(

No comments:

Post a Comment