Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Robert's Birthday Party

Today is my little cousin Robert's birthday! we celebrated by going to their Grandma's house and swimming, drinking really yummy lemonade, and having fun with fellow cousins! I had a lot of fun, and I think all of the kids did as well. The cupcakes were REALLY yummy, and I was really tempted to eat another one, but I didn't. Robert was really cute with his presents, because he LOVES cars(The movie ) and he is going into preschool and we got him a cars backpack, Clare ( his older sister ) got him a Cars Lunchbox and I think a thermos, and we also got him car stickers, so he was really excited-it was super cute. The water was really nice too, and the weather was pretty good, so swimming was good too! Happy Birthday Robert!

 Katie, Annelise, and Arianna having a blast in the pool!
 Okay to me this is a really funny picture because there is on of ME in a swimsuit like this when I was her age at the exact same place eating a chicken nugget!
 Elyse-Robert's older sister
 Yummy cupcakes!

Robert and Elyse

1 comment: