Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mindless . . . Wednesday

Well today I am just gonna start writing, about what I look like, am feeling, etc.. I am wearing my school uniform, it is 6:51 in the morning, and I woke up at 6:30, because I wanted to go on my blog and schedule some posts, because this week has been SO busy, and I will be busy every day after school with homework, babysitting, and sports, etc. so I won't have time to update my blog as much as I used to.But   am really happy for school, because it is going AWESOME!  have ALL my afternoon classes with three of my best friends, but not Andrea or Annie.  :( I am kind of tired, too. haha. In the garden, the pumpkins are still underground, but they should be popping up soon. I am excited to go on vacation this weekend for 5 days to Lake Chelan! :P I am reading a REALLY good book called " Summer Camp Secrets ", and it is awesome so far, and I am also reading " The Story Of A Soul " about St. Therese of Lisieux, my all time favorite saint, and that is wonderful so far. I just found out that in library we are reading a book called " The Storyteller " and it is very interesting so far, I really like the writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment