Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blue Angels

The Blue Angels dd their air show today and my family went to see them on Lake Washington! I got some really cool rocks, and the water felt SOOO good on my feet, because it was SO hot today. the kids took turns attempting to skip rocks on the water. Mary Catherine and Anne Marie brought their swim suits and went swimming, and Mary Catherine found a piece of driftwood and used it for a kick board, and Lucianna was just dying to go in the water! It was really nice, not to mention LOUD and afterwards we used our coupons we got last night to get free Jamba Juice and we went to Chipotle for a special lunch. It was an overall really fun day, and thanks for reading my blog!

MG







 Woah! Lake Washington upside down! I will post about that later, or you can email me about it marygrace.curran@gmail.com


Lucianna getting rice from my mom's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment