Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day!

Today was ( As you know ) the first day of school! I didn't get Carolyn :( or Andrea :( in my homeroom classes, but I DID get Claire Varden and a couple other good friends in my homeroom, which I am happy about! I got Mrs. Dolezal, a really fun and awesome-super-cool-reader just like me, and she knows a lot of good books, which I am so happy about! I got Mrs. Liley ( a 7/8 homeroom teacher ) for math, which I REALLY wanted, so I am happy about that as well! I got Mrs. Burnaby for Social Studies ( History) this year which I am also excited about, and Mrs. Brooks for religion, which I am very pleased at! I also got Mrs. Liley for science, but during the year it will rotate between her, Mrs. Vance, and Mrs. Hendricks for science, then her and Mrs. Vance for CAMP THIS YEAR WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! I don't know about schedules for Andrea or Carolyn being the same, but me, Kerri, and Claire have ALL our afternoon classes together!



No comments:

Post a Comment