Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Mindless Monday

I am feeling : Surprisingly, not very gloomy because it is raining right now. It almost feels like fall, and I LOVE fall. :) It may thunderstorm later. :) Plus I am not happy about soccer practice tonight. I am actually excited to play and stuff, but not excited for being kicked around by the coaches son. :( But today has also been an organizing day around the Curran's house, and we have been getting school supplies and uniforms ready, as well as labeling everything and getting it in order. School starts in one week!!!!!!! I cannot believe it. Summer went by WAY too fast, but I have always loved the beginning of the school year, with new teachers, schedule, and supplies. I know, it's weird, but I have ALWAYS looked forward to buying new school supplies and organizing it all. I also got a new backpack, and the most ADORABLE lunch box in the world! Also this year ALL of the kids except Lucianna and Annelise are going to be at school. I will be in 6th grade, Anne Marie in 4th, Mary Catherine in 3rd, Arianna in 2nd, John Mark in Kindergarten, and John Luke attending preschool! Well, now it's time to go to soccer, so really quickly : I am wearing Adidas soccer shorts, and a pink t-shirt....and right now I am listening to the hustle and bustle in the kitchen, and I finished the mother daughter book club first two books in two days, I actually re-read them, can't wait to do it with the next one- I am NOT kidding, they are literally the BEST books in the ENTIRE world. I would LOVE to start a book club! Well, gotta head to soccer . . . good bye for now. :P :D :) =)

Mary Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment