Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Soccer Practice

Soccer practice tonight was okay, and I really liked the exercise part, and the running around, practice, scrimmage part, and the girls are really nice and funny, but the assistant coaches son is SOOOO mean and annoying. He says how good he is at soccer, and he swear the whole time, and he yells at us, and he says we are lazy and terrible players, and ALWAYS takes the ball away from us and is REALLY mean. I wish he wouldn't be able to come to practice. Grrrrrr! But we are already getting excited for our tournament in the winter in Wenatchee! We make hotel reservations even and stay there and play soccer! So I am excited. :) Our first game is the second weekend in September, and we are in the gold bracket, not the silver bracket, so we play against better, faster teams. Our games our 90 minutes long, and we play on professional sized fields, so you really have to be in shape to play. Not weight wise, but running wise. So I am going to start running about 2 or 3 miles 3 times a week with my mom - I'm excited! But, we only have 12 players and there are 11 on the field at the same time, so if you play or ave ever played soccer, we would REALLY love you to play! My coach is looking for players, so email me A.S.A.P ( my address is on the sidebar ) and I will let him know, it would be a GREAT help, even if you aren't any good!

No comments:

Post a Comment