Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Birthday Party!

Anne Marie is going to be turning 10 years old on Monday, also the feast of the Assumption.  :) We had her birthday party last night, and a few of her friends came over.  They did a pajama contest, and we had ice cream sundaes and played sardines upstairs in the dark! Me, Anna ( one of Anne Marie's friends ) and Annelise all hid in the closet and NO ONE could find us for over 15 minutes, and it was really funny because all of the following sayings were said . " I'll find them, if it;s the LAST thing I do! " , " I looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find them! " , " Okay, guys, I bet they aren't even hiding, I  bet they went upstairs. " , " GUYS! We are desperate! Give us a hint! " , " UGHHH!! I looked in EVERY SINGLE ROOM! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE IN EVERY SINGLE ROOM ! WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!?!? " hahaaha. It was really funny, because Annelise is SUPER quiet, and she kept whispering " shhhsshshhsh" hahah. It was a really fun birthday party, and I can't wait for mine!










No comments:

Post a Comment