Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow School! :)

Haha yeah I know my title is cheesy, but at least I thought of it. :) Well, technically we have school, but it is a two hour delay, so we start at 10:30. we originally were going to go to the March For Life in Olympia today, so we wouldn't go to school anyways, and if we didn't have school we wouldn't go to the MFL,but if we had a two hour delay, my parents said we could just skip school. :) So I guess we are just playing hooky..haha I love playing hooky....kind of. anyways I took a whole bunch of pictures yesterday, notof the kids playing but of the beautiful scenery, but I haven't downloaded them yet so they will probably be up by tomorrow or this afternoon.....I might take some pictures today, because we got like 4 inches of snow..yay! We started a snow fort yesterday, and we have WAY more snow today to clear up from the cul-de-sac,, so it is going to be big! :) Well I have to go eat my oatmeal and play in the snow....have a nice day.  :)

Thanks for reading,

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment