Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Howdy!

Well, yeah. Feeling western today, eh?  :)  Anways, just wanted to check in and tell you that no, I haven't forgotten about you. Just been busy. So, the weather is getting a little better, it is still a bit chilly outside and all of the snow has melted! Today we had non-uniform ( oh yeah! ) and next week it is Catholic Schools week! So on Sunday we have an open-house at our school for a few hours, and we have spent many hours working on making our hallways spick-and-span with amazing work!!! On Monday, we have a school rosary, on Tuesday, we are all going skating at a roller-skating rink, ( with non-uniform) on Wednesday we have Visitor's lunch, on Thursday and Friday..I don't know. I think that one of the days we are having an all-school mass, but I am not certain. I also just found out that the play that the intermediate is going to see is called " Help" and it is the story of the Beatles, so that's exciting....next week is The Superbowl!!!! I have positively no idea why I am excited, because I don't like football at all whatsoever, but  it is still exciting for my dad because he LOVES the Patriots ( He is from Massachusetts ) and so we are going over to this family we know's house, ( The Strausses ) and I might go down to my friend Andrea's house because they are next door neighbors. Which makes it pretty convienient because we go to the Strausses a lot, so I can just head over to Andrea's house for a sleepover if we have a prayer meeting! :) Well, that pretty much covers everything interest-WAIT! NO! There is something VERY interesting! I have just this past week made maybe the BEST decision I have EVER made! I started reading The Hunger Games!!!!!!! And, let me tell you. If you haven't started reading them, you are missing out on life! Not kidding! To prove it, I wiped out the first one in a day! A day!!!! And the second one( Catching Fire )  is amazing, but is taking me a bit longer to finish..he he. I am SO excited to read the last one, Mockingjay, and even more to see the movie! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!
That pretty much wraps everything exciting in my life...haha.  :)

Ready to go read the hunger games...and do homework..  ,

Gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment