Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I dont know what the title of this post should be

Well, today was a pretty good day at school, recess and afternoon classes were really fun, and I only had about an hour of homework that I just finished, yay! That should go on like " A child.tween/teenagers top 20 best feelings: # 14 - The feeling of finishing homework! " Dont ya think? I also happily got two new books from the school library, one is a new one by Andrew Clements, and although it is only about 150 pages, I am really looking forward to it. Why?  Because Andrew Clements books make me want to think...in a good way...I don't know, it's weird, but I really like his books! I got another book called" millions"  which looks pretty interesting, I will just have to wait and see...so for now I will be on my way to snuggle up and read! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment