Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Geography Bee

In social studies class that I have 3 tims a week, our teacher , Mrs. Burnaby, as well as the other social studies teachers in the intermediate, quizzed all of the students on geography with this test thing, and I came out as one of the two finalists for my class! This was in Decemberm and this week on Tuesday our school held a geography bee for the 12 finalists from all of the social studies classes. We got asked a bunchof quesitons, oraly and on a whiteboard where we were all asked the same question, and all in all I got third place! I beat about 4 eighth graders, one seventh grader, and 4 or 5 sixth graders. A fifth grader, Luke Dorsett, got first, and an eighth grader, Connor Loats ( winner last year ) got second. It was really fun, and also at the same time really nerve wrecking!

No comments:

Post a Comment