Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Andrea's Birthday Party!

So this is kind of a long story because...well you'll see. So Andrea's birthday was on Friday, and on Thursday our power went out. and guss what. it was still out on Friday. So my dad went out to Starbucks to do some work, and it took him literally a half an hour to get out of our culdesac. Not even joking. And he was supposed to drive me to the party. so I wasn't able to go. So then I had to call the Hallahan's and mornfully tell them that I couldn't go. But you see, Andrea is such an amazing friend that she had her dad drive her, and one of the other girls that was at her house, Alex, to drive to our house and get me, because it was just our culdesac and giant hill that we couldn't get through. Well, the guys working on the power were working on this tree at the main light that you had to go through to get to my house the regular way, but they caught the tree on fire, the fir department had to come, and the roads were blocked. So we called Mrs. Hallahan so she could call Mr. Hallahan and warn him. But at that moment, the Hallahan's actually showed up at the bottom of the hill ( Me and my dad walked down our hill) so were were like, " Hallelujah! " And so after that we drove back to The Hallahans and played Just Dance 3 and hung out until my other best friend Carolyn showed up at her house and I wrote this skit( that you saw earlier) and we practiced a lot and hung out, and we eventually fell asleep playing Life on Carolyn's iPad. In the morning, Mrs. Hallahan( an amazing cook) made us breakfast- eggs, potato wedges, french toast, chocolate chip pancakes, bacon- delicious! - and orange juic and hot chocolate. It was super yummy. after that we kept practicing our skit( well it was more like a play ) and then we listened to music and then when the parents came we put on the play for them! It was so much fun! Happy Birthday Andrea!

















4 comments:

  1. How dramatic. And just to get to a party! Haha(:
    It looks like it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was fun, thanks for commenting. :) I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. I saw you from July's blog.
    Thanks! Yours is really cool. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh. Got it. :) Because I have seen you as a follower and as a commenter on other people's blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete