Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

:)

Okay everyone, I am SUPER sorry!!! Our home computer has a bad virus in it, and I haven't been able to post on my blog.....but now I am using my Dad's laptop.  :) Anyways, SO much has happened in the last few days,but I will just put a hint for each of them up...you can try to figure it out.


On a count of three make a wish !

What's the Word? G _ _ gr_ph_     B_ _ .....it happened today! 


Push the stick under the string, behind the other stick, wrap the string around it, pull it out from behind the other stick, push it under the string, and pull it off the other stick!

And a couple other things....like pretty sunrise pictures, Would You Rathers, ( Omg I NEED to do some of those! )  Brain Busters, Wordless Wednsday's, Thursday Thing, Funny Friday, Mindless Monday,  Tuesday Tip ( AHHHH!!! I AM SUPER DUPERLY SUPERLY DUPERTTY JIMMENY CRICKETY SORRY! I haven't done those in forEVER! I will try to make those up! Let ya know what is going ON in my life! :P  )


Well that is pretty much it until I get on that other computer pictures-wise...sorry.

Thnx for reading,


Gracie. 

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment