Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

School......

Well yesterday we went back to school, and I am NOT ready to get back to my regular sleeping schedule, I don't know about you, but I like sleeping in....and Winter Break went by WAY too fast!  I also didn't get a nice surprise yesterday.......I had like 5 hours of homework, and I had to SKIP DINNER!!!!! That ain't good, people. Hopefully I have less tonight.  :) Thankfully, since it is the new year, we changed seats, and in Social Studies with Mrs. Burnaby, I sit next to Claire and Kayla, which is pretty good, and I am thisclose to arms length away from Carolyn...  :) It is kind of funny, because Claire and Kayla have sat next to eachother every day in S.S. since the beginning of the year! I have a feeling it has something to do with the fact that they both have last names right next to eachother at the very end of the alphabet, because I think the teachers take the list of the students in their class, alphabetically, and then they just go don the list getting rid of students one at a time in the rows of desks, and they always have the last people in the alphabet left! Anyways, we have the same seats in homeroom, but in science I get to sit next to Carolyn!!! Which is really exciting, and kind of funny because we sat next to eachother in our last science class, hee hee. Which also means we will probably talking, and getting in troule for talking...hmmm..... :) Well I hope you had a good day back, ( which is today for all of you lucky guys, the 3rd! St. vincent's was the ONLY SCHOOL in the Archdiocese to have school yesterday!) But luckily, the 7/8 grade teachers are working on high school reccomendations on Friday, and since every kid in the 5/6 has at least one of them on Friday for classes, school is canceled for the 5-8! Woo hoo! and even better, I get to rub the fact in my siblings faces, who are in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade, and who have to go to school. ( evil laugh ) muahahahahaha!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment